Website use terms and conditions
Last updated: February 15, 2016
The term ‘Pure Life Products’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Pure Life Products, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN: 83475508856, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information contained herein is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional. Therefore, you should be made aware that this information is not intended as medical advice, but rather a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of the induvial authors of each product. The publishers and the authors encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
- Products or Services: These products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Modifications to the Service and Prices: Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- User Comments, Feedback And Other Submissions: If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Pure Life Products and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Severability: In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Third-Party Links: This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Termination: The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability: We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall , our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Sale terms and conditions
- General Information
- These terms apply to the ordering, purchase and delivery of Goods from the Website. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Payment Options:
- • PayPal
• Direct bank transfer (Bank details are on YOUR PURCHASE COMFIRMATION EMAIL). After we confirm your payment has been made within 7 days, we will dispatch your order.
- Delivery Time
- An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order domestically within 15 business days of the date of your payment. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays]. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
- With international deliveries, before you place an order please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to get an estimated delivery date. International: 2 to 4 weeks for Economy Air Mail.
- Keep in mind that before ordering products through Pure Life Products, that it’s the responsibility of the buyer to check the laws of your country if items are prohibited or not. Pure Life Products, has no liability or responsibility to refund if these products are banned.
- Shipping Costs
- To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. We may be able to send our items to international destinations but different shipping charges will apply, so please contact us via email@example.com before you place an order.
- Damaged Items in Transport
- We take great care in packing and sending your order, but as Pure Life Products doesn’t personally deliver your goods we are unable to take responsibility for any third party contractor who mistreats or losses your purchase in transit when delivered. Please contact us immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org if your purchase does not arrive in sound condition.
- To be covered for damage in transit, we can offer insurance at an extra cost. (Please contact us before you place an order)
- Refund & Exchange Policy
- Our policy lasts 7 days after the items have been delivered. If 7 days have gone by since your item was delivered and you have not attempted to contact us, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Due to the nature of the products listed at Pure Health Products, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. However we are unable to exchange or refund items if the reason is due to a ‘change your mind’.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Pure Life Products is happy to pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error, such as your order was incorrect or there are items within the order. However as stated before returned items must be unused and in the same condition when received.
- To complete your return, please contact us at email@example.com, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Australian Consumer Laws.
- As a customer of Pure Life Products, you are covered under the Australian Consumer Laws.
- Pure Life Products (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://purelifeproducts.com/ website (the “Service”).
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
- What Do We Do With Your Information
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and postal address (“Personal Information”).
- Email marketing: Once you have subscribed, we will send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. There will be an unsubscribe option available in each email sent.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Third-Party Services
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- Your personal information is paramount to Pure Life Products and as such we do not have a policy on selling it to third parties. It however will be accessed by third parties such as PayPal to process your payment, if this method of payment is chosen.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Age Of Consent
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- Questions and contact information
- If you would like to ask a questions, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at: email@example.com